What are the delivery charges? Delivery charge varies with each Seller. Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products. For Products listed as F-Assured a USD 40 charge for delivery per item is applied if the order value is less than USD 500. While, orders of USD 500 or above are delivered free. Why does the delivery date not correspond to the delivery timeline of X-Y business days? It is possible that the Seller or our courier partners have a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, which is based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day to the estimated date. Some courier partners and Sellers do not work on Sundays and this is factored in to the delivery dates. What is the estimated delivery time? Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product's availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
- Whether the Seller ships to your location
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location